MAKE A BOOKING
Complete the below contact form to make your reservation.
A 60% UPFRONT PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
– Normal Check In time starts at 15h00 every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check Ins (if arranged m advance). It is however, to drop off luggage prior to Check In if desired.
– Checkout is at 11h00. Please tell us in advance if you require a later Checkout and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
Keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration.
Room keys on departure
– Please leave the room keys on the kitchen table. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving.
Lost key or damage to locks
– The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of R50for lost keys and R150 for lock replacement to be paid immediately.
– Breakfast is served in the dinning room area between 09h00 and 11h00. If you require a different timing for Breakfast, please advise us on arrival.
– Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house.
– Smoking is permitted outside the house, please use the ashtrays placed in the yard and barbecue area.
– There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of air conditioner, heater, appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner bas no control.
– Parking is available free of charge for all house guests. Do not park in the way of the electrical motorized gate when in a fully open or halfway open position as it closes automatically after a few seconds.
– No cigarette buds, cotton buds. tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
THE SWIMMING POOL
– The pool is at your disposal from 11h00 until 19h00. You must arrange with the Management for access to the pool outside of these hours.
– Guests may use the pool on their on risk:
– No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision:
– Keep the pool area neat and clean at all times:
– Keep noise level at the pool area low as other guests rooms are sin:,ated directly above the pool;
– No Pets allowed
TREATMENT OF OTHER GUESTS
– Because we have several guests, we ask you respect each other concerning cleanliness of th common areas and noise levels. Please respect the house and its occupants.
Please respect the house and us occupants
– The owners SEDIBENG GUESTHOUSE are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourageour guests to help us by:
*Switching off lights when not in use;
* Ensuringthat taps are always turned off after use:
* We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.